Unisex Pheromone Oil - Pheromones for Women - the Truth about Pheromones and WomenWhile men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women joining the ranks.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are there pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there are.
- It just seems that they don't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
- Suppressing our knowledge on Pheromones is not our intention here.
- In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Pheromones after reading this!
- There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and if you consider human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
- The Mating Game This is a dependable source of information on Pheromones.
- All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!
- Tests have indicated a man's testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can rise anywhere from 100-150% and more amazing, the reaction is almost instant.
- We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
The process of looking for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of pursuit revolves mainly aroung men looking for a female partner. Hence the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at the male market. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones.
Pheromones for WomenCopulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their quest for relationships with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
What are human pheromones and how are they used are available in both fragrance and concentrate form, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men. Use lightly and remember, more is not better.