Nexus Pheromones - What are the Types of Human Pheromones?
Pheromones act as a form of chemical communication between human beings. These chemicals are well known for their ability to attract members of the opposite sex.
- Androstenol, or A-Nol, has two types: alpha and beta androstenol, each producing somewhat different results.
- Alpha androstenol makes the wearer seem more approachable and friendly, and less intimidating by creating an aura of youth and fitness.
- Alpha androstenol is not "macho" pheromone, like androstenone.
- Beta androstenol is good for inducing conversations, but it is less popular than alpha-androstenol, possibly because of its limited availability.
- Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Pheromones, this is what we came up with.
- Just hope you find it interesting too!
- Androsterone, or A-Rone, creates an aura of protection and reliableness which is usually associated with peaceful alpha males.
- This pheromone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine.
- Also, androstenone can enhance or the effect of other pheromones in a pheromone mix.
- It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Pheromones.
- As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Pheromones, anyone can write about it.
There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:
Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as inner realm pheromone
because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary.
- Androstadienone, or A1 pheromone, probably the most popular pheromone within the pheromones community.
- This so-called "love pheromone" can increase caring feelings and closeness.
- We take pride in saying that this article on Pheromones is like a jewel of our articles.
- This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Pheromones.
Pheromones can be Combined and Topically Applied
Pheromone colognes and perfumes sold on the Internet can help people be more attractive to members of the opposite sex, while at the same time be more respected by members of the same sex. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Pheromones. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.